As you gear up for the demands of the holidays, Stuller is here for you. With our in-stock product assortment, next-day delivery, services, and resources, we’re doing all we can to keep this selling season merry and bright for you.
One of those resources is this week’s installment of our Holiday Learning Series. Let’s dive into week two!
#302onYou: Gifts for the Holidays
Holiday shopping may look a little different this year, but there’s at least one thing that remains true: people ARE buying jewelry — for themselves, for their family, and for their friends. In a year like this, success has a new level of importance.
And, we have just what you need to achieve that success.
Meet 302® Fine Jewelry
This consumer-facing line of fine jewelry contains the fashion styles your customers want. With an average wholesale price of $250 and collections that hit on major industry trends, these pieces are holiday movers that will put you and your customers in the holiday spirit.
Shine in Style
In times of uncertainty, we look to things that bring us comfort and a sense of security. For jewelry, that means easy, everyday styles they can wear for years to come. The Essentials Collection contains some of these classic looks.
Within this collection, we’re seeing some styles moving particularly quickly:
- Gold hoops are a staple style that make for an easy add-on sale. Since the current trend is to wear multiples for an #EarParty, we offer hoops up to 30 millimeters.
- Stackable rings are still ALL the rage — especially dainty, minimalist rings. And one thing is extra certain: customers want a lot of them. The more, the merrier!
- Gemstones are hotter than ever. Micro-bezel studs are popular for stacking up the ear, and dome rings are great when worn alone or as the focal point of a stack.
Another collection that makes for fantastic holiday gifts is Modern Brilliance®. Customers still want diamonds, and with Modern Brilliance, they can get on-trend and classic designs set exclusively with lab-grown diamonds.
Partner With 302
We do all we can to drive consumers to our brand partners and create opportunities for them to sell.
- In September, 302 Fine Jewelry made its fashion debut in three major fashion magazines: Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Marie Claire.
- At 302FineJewelry.com, customers can browse the collections, discover their next favorite look, and then find a 302 retailer to purchase those styles from.
- Partners have exclusive access to marketing materials that make selling a breeze: inspirational photography and videos, a calendar with ready-to-go social media posts, and more.
- With the branded hashtag #302onYou, customers can find you on social media.
Extended Holiday Hours
The holidays can bring a lot of stress, so we’re here to take some of that stress away. When you’re in a holiday quandary, we’re here to help.
Our customer experience team is currently available from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central. On the Saturdays leading up to Christmas Eve, we’ll be here for you from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central.
For a more in-depth look at 302 Fine Jewelry, watch Senior Director of Fine Jewelry Emily Graffagnino’s presentation during our Facebook Live Holiday Learning Series — and join us next week to find holiday inspiration with Findings Director Alissa Talbot!