Five Tips to Increase your CounterSketch Sales
If you’ve already used CounterSketch Studio, you know what a powerful tool this customization software is. You know, for instance, that you don’t have to lose another sale because what you have in your case isn’t quite right. You know you have a solution when your customer says, “I like it, but…” CSS is that solution.
With CounterSketch, you take an existing model and modify everything from the stone shape, head size, metal type, and shank. If you already own CSS, here are five tips you can use to increase your sales of customizable jewelry.
- When you practice using CounterSketch, you build your confidence and become an even better designer. So spend fifteen minutes here and there playing with the software. You’ll quickly pick up new tricks, and your customers will come to appreciate your skill and poise.
- There are literally thousands of beautiful designs in CounterSketch, but you need to know what your customer is looking for before you start clicking. You don’t want them to get bored or distracted – or worse – think you’re not listening.
- Don’t overwhelm or confuse your customer with all the different options that CounterSketch offers. Help guide the sale to exactly what they are looking for without distracting detours.
- The ring you have designed looks beautiful on the screen, but your customer wants to know what it is going to look like in real life. Translate the image on the screen into something tactile that the customer can understand. Use any of Stuller’s prototype selling systems, or features built into CounterSketch like try-on, any-gem any-color, render, and grid to bring their custom design to life.
- Really. Have fun. You’re not just designing a ring; you’re offering your customer an experience. And the more pleasant the experience, the easier it is to close the sale. So laugh with your customer. Trade stories. Be present. You might sell a ring, sure, but you’ll become a trusted friend in the process.
Looking for more information to increase your CounterSketch Sales? Want more information on how to use all the latest CounterSketch features? Join one of our free CounterSketch webinars offered monthly. Click here to register.
Have CounterSketch tips of your own? Share them here.