Skip to content


Stuller releases the Art of the Band

Band catalog illustrates prime manufacturer’s expansive selection

Lafayette, LA (5 April 2012) – Highlighting its extensive assortment of bands for all occasions, Stuller introduces The Art of the Band, a book that embodies the traditional, fancy and contemporary styles of jewelry bands.

The 160-page catalog is a comprehensive wedding, anniversary and eternity band resource offering several benefits to retail jewelers including:  

  • Every metal – From platinum to titanium, if it exists, it is represented here.
  • Every style – Whether your customer wants a traditional band or an intricate design, it’s here.
  • Easy navigation – The catalog is a cinch to use, with definitions of terms and pictures of every millimeter size and metal color available.
  • Selling systems – New and updated kits help you get ready to sell bands in a snap.

Combine this catalog with and you have, at your fingertips, every possible style and metal your customers desire,” says Chief Merchandising Officer, Danny Clark. “What a powerful tool.”

In addition to their extensive band selection, the prime manufacturer is also excited to introduce Precious Bond™. Made of 100% precious metal, Precious Bond fuses 14kt yellow gold (approximately 25% of the band’s weight) with sterling silver (the other 75% of the weight), offering an affordable price point while maintaining the band’s intrinsic value. Palladium and rhodium bonds ensure the finish stays intact. To learn more, visit

Stuller, Inc. is headquartered in Lafayette, LA and was founded by Matthew Stuller in 1970. The DTC Sightholder provides a wide range of goods and services for jewelry professionals. Stuller’s core product categories include: diamonds, gemstones, finished jewelry, mountings, findings, bridal jewelry, tools, supplies and digital solutions.