Eleven Things to Know About Our Newest Findings Catalog
Stuller is very excited to release Findings & Metals 2021-2022 — a comprehensive guide to Stuller’s findings, classic mountings, fabricated metals, and loose stones assortment. For those familiar with the Stuller story, you know that findings have a special place in our earliest days. From selling from a tackle box in the trunk of Matt Stuller’s car to the expansive selection we offer today, Stuller findings embody more than 50 years of development — and quality you have come to expect and enjoy from Stuller.
We hope our customers use Findings & Metals 2021-2022 as an everyday resource and provide their customers with cherished pieces using the products within this 832-page catalog.
There is a lot to be excited about with this updated edition of our findings catalog, so we wanted to give our customers some insider information. Here are eleven things to know about Findings & Metals 2021-2022.
- We reorganized the settings section to showcase settings by stone shape as opposed to function.
- This updated catalog features more than 900 NEW series, which make up 21% of the catalog.
- For educational purposes, we have included more charts and visual graphs throughout the catalog. A few examples are pages 8 (shanks); 96 (settings); 382-387, 401 (earring compatibility); 680 (chain ends); and 702 (tie tack compatibility).
- See our new machined badge on pages 9-10 and 18. Our machined shanks are made the same way as our classic wedding band assortment.
- The former pendant components section is now two NEW sections: bails on pages 487-511 and necklace centers on pages 513-529.
- The Petite Pavé Dangle Collection helps customers express themselves and their creativity with affordable and sparkling styles. See this on-trend collection of dangles on pages 480-482.
- Look at page 634 to see our new assortment of oval jump rings made in-house!
- DID YOU KNOW? We make it easy to tell the inside dimensions of our jump rings by looking at the series number. For example, JR4020 means the inside length is 4 millimeters and the inside width is 2 millimeters. For JR10, the inside diameter is 1 millimeter.
- We make it easy to differentiate between settings and earring settings. Earring settings are shown facing left while other settings are featured laying down.
- Trend Alert! Medallions have become a rising trend within the jewelry industry. They are especially popular for customers that enjoy layering neckwear. Check out our new section of medallions in the dangles category on pages 474-475.
- Fun Fact: We upgraded our current body jewelry assortment to match the new industry trend, externally to internally threaded! Check out our assortment on page 702.
You can view digital PDFs from the catalog at Stuller.com/FindingsCatalog.
Change Up Challenge: Findings Inspiration Edition
Finding Inspiration is a campaign to inspire the inner designer in every jeweler by showing behind-the-scenes views of what makes up unique pieces of jewelry.
As a part of this campaign and to celebrate the launch of Findings & Metals 2021-2022, we are giving away three Stuller account credits: a $1,000 credit, a $500 credit, and a $250 credit. These can be used on any of our findings products. Prizes will be awarded to randomly chosen customers who have posted images of their jewelry made using Stuller findings from Findings & Metals 2021-2022 on Facebook or Instagram and have accounts in good standing.
The winners will be announced on September 3, 2021, in Stuller’s Instagram stories (@stullerinc).
- Take a picture of a piece of jewelry made with Stuller findings.
- From August 16 to August 27, 2021, submit your entry by posting the photo to Facebook or Instagram using #StullerFindings or by sending the picture to email@example.com.
Click here to view the official contest rules.
Continue to Inspire
We are constantly in awe of the unique pieces jewelers make using Stuller findings and hope that Findings & Metals 2021-2022 helps you grow your business. As always, Stuller remains your partner and resource. Contact us at 800-877-7777 if you are ever in need of assistance and a member of our team will be happy to help.