America Recycles Day, observed on November 15, is a nationally recognized day that encourages us to recycle and purchase recycled products. Stuller is excited to partner with jewelry designer and Metalsmith Society founder, Corkie Bolton to celebrate America Recycles Day. You’re invited to go green and win!
Before we introduce you to Corkie, check out this video about how Stuller is committed to various recycling efforts.
Meet Corkie Bolton
Corkie’s love for jewelry making started when she was in high school, and it became her lifelong passion. She eventually launched her signature line, Corkie Bolton Jewelry, in 2016 followed by her Metalsmith Society.
With more than 184,000 followers, Metalsmith Society is a growing community within Instagram where jewelers support each another, ask questions and share their techniques. Corkie embraced the spirit of “community over competition” and has been highly successful in this endeavor. It’s a place where kindness and education flourish.
Corkie is obsessed with craftsmanship and creating a piece to be treasured forever. She says, “I strongly believe in making heirloom quality, handmade products that are an investment.” When making her stunning pieces, Corkie uses Stuller’s SCS-certified 100% recycled fabricated metals.
WIN a $1,000 Account Credit from Stuller
Check out Corkie’s fun video!
View this post on Instagram
- Tag a jeweler friend in the comments. (One comment = one entry, multiple entries are allowed!)⠀
- Contest ends 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 22, 2021
- ONE WINNER will be chosen Wednesday, November 23, 2021, and alerted via Direct Message from Stuller’s Instagram
- Winner will be selected at random
- The winner has 24 hours to claim their prize before another winner is selected
- Must be a resident of the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, or New Zealand
- Must have a Stuller account
- This giveaway is in no way affiliated or sponsored by Instagram
- No purchase necessary
Shop SCS-Certified 100% Recycled Fabricated Metals
Stuller manufactures a complete line of the highest quality fabricated metal products available in our industry. We offer a comprehensive selection of everything from casting grain, wire, stock, and sheet to tubing, bezel, ring blanks, and laser wire.
All of our fabricated metals are made with SCS-certified 100% recycled gold, platinum, silver, and palladium.
Good luck on the contest! You could use the $1,000 account credit to purchase any of our recycled metals. Reduce, reuse and recycle to Keep America Beautiful®.