Kicking Off March Bridal Madness 2021
Get excited for the 9th Annual March Bridal Madness contest! Show off your favorite custom-designed engagement ring or wedding band that has been modified from a Stuller style. The grand prize is $1,000 Stuller account credit as well as a highlighted design feature on all of Stuller’s social platforms.
How to Enter and Win
Interested in participating? It’s as easy as submitting a picture or sketch of a ring custom-made by Stuller.
- “Like” Stuller, Inc. on Facebook, agreeing to abide by the official contest rules.
- From March 1-12, email a high-resolution image of your best engagement ring or wedding band or wedding band design to email@example.com.
- The design must be a piece that has been modified from an existing Stuller style.
- We accept renders, photos, and hand-drawn images in these formats: JPG, TIF, PDF, and PNG.
- Please include designer name, store name and location, and Stuller style number that has been modified. IMPORTANT: The design or image submitted must not violate any third-party copyright protections.
- On March 15, we will post all entries to Facebook fan voting, which lasts until March 31 at 9:00 a.m. CDT. We encourage you to share your entry any way you would like.
- On April 1, we will announce the top three fan favorites and a panel of experts will conduct final judging.
- On April 12, we will announce a winner on Stuller’s Facebook page.
2020 March Bridal Madness Champion
Meet Michael Nashef
Michael is the owner of Intersecting Hearts in Portage, Michigan. He discovered his love of design when he was 14, beginning with leatherwork and expanding to woodwork and jewelry. So much is his love for design that one of his favorite design symbols – the heart – played a strong role in the name of his business.
“The concept of Intersecting Hearts was born from that idea of two overlapping hearts because to me, that creates a symbolism of the harmonies two people bring to a relationship. Just like my wife and I, every couple has their own story, and I wanted to be able to represent that with a unique, simple design.”
Learn About Michael’s Winning Piece
Michael’s piece was created for a customer that wanted to use a genuine purple sapphire with a wide band. Using a sapphire he purchased from Stuller as the center stone, he took his own ring design and added two bands set with diamonds on either side to make the piece wider.
This Art Deco-inspired ring has a special place in his heart as his store’s Intersecting Hearts symbol is nestled between the scrollwork containing small side diamonds. In a sense, Michael placed a piece of himself in this design. To learn more about Michael and his design, view our feature from last year’s March Bridal Madness contest here. You can also check out last year’s entries on our Facebook page.
To learn more about Michael and his design, view our feature from last year’s March Bridal Madness contest here.