Customization is the Key to Holiday Sales Success
The holiday selling season is here!
It’s likely your busiest time of year, and we want to help you create one-of-a-kind gifts for your best customers. At Gemvision, we offer two major CAD software options to design custom jewelry.
Explore Endless Options: MatrixGold®
This powerful CAD software lets you design models from scratch and explore the full depth of your creativity. If you can envision a shape, you can bring it to life. The only limit is your imagination.
MatrixGold helps you in two other big ways:
- You get the weight, dimensions, and stone report on the final piece, which reduces haggling and helps you work within your customer’s budget.
- You can create realistic renders and animations of the piece to WOW your customer. These renders and animations are also great for using in your social media marketing, on your website, and in your design portfolio.
Create an Experience: CounterSketch®
We know that any retailer wants to offer as many models as they can, but it’s impossible to stock all the options that customers may be looking for. With CounterSketch, you get hundreds of library designs that are ready to show to your customer and to be modified to their needs.
- CounterSketch is perfect for inviting customers into the customization process. Whether they’re at your side or joining you remotely, they can watch you design their piece. You can make their requested changes with just a few clicks, and the design will update right before their eyes.
- In CounterSketch, you can use and assemble freehand parts to create one-of-a-kind designs.
- Once the design is done, you submit it to the team at Stuller. Our CAD/CAM Services handles the manufacturing and will deliver the piece to you at the manufacturing level you need: finished or unfinished, and set, semi-set, or unset.
Do you want to create your own designs and have them ready and in stock? Bring MatrixGold and CounterSketch together for your business!
You can design in MatrixGold and then import those designs to CounterSketch. Once you have them in CounterSketch, it’s easy to show all your designs to your customers.
From there, you can show your designs from any perspective, change materials, make realistic renders, price them, and send them to Stuller for manufacturing. While we do the heavy lifting, you can keep serving your customers.
Watch one of our designers use MatrixGold and CounterSketch to create a pair of intricate earrings:
At Gemvision, we offer all the tools you need to make your customers feel like the most important person in the world. You can proudly advertise that you can make custom-designed jewelry to be delivered in time for the holiday season. Offer them nothing less than the best with CounterSketch and MatrixGold.
For more information about MatrixGold, CounterSketch, and how they can benefit your business, take a look at these recent blog posts.